Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") carefully as they are legally binding agreements between the users of the Site (the "Users" including you as the "User") and Danone Specialized Nutrition (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (“Danone Specialized Nutrition”, a term that includes each member of a group of companies that Danone Specialized Nutrition (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. is a holding company, subsidiary, or affiliated company). In the Terms and Conditions, "we" and “us” refers to Danone Specialized Nutrition. If you continue to access this Website (the "Site"), you have agreed to all the Terms and Conditions, including the Code of Conduct (as set forth below) and the privacy policies that are part of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or view this Site.
- This Site is provided by Danone Specialized Nutrition for the purpose of offering information and communications. You are free to browse this Site.
- Content on this Site is provided in compliance with the laws of Malaysia and is for the use of Malaysian residents only. Danone Specialized Nutrition makes no representation that the information on this Site is relevant or appropriate for use elsewhere.
- This Site offers you a channel for information on Danone Specialized Nutrition formula milk. If you choose to view this information, you agree that Danone Specialized Nutrition provides this information at your instruction for the purpose of providing the requested information.
- Once your registration process is complete, you should have your username and password. You must make sure that your username and password are kept in a safe place and not disclosed to anyone. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. It is your responsibility to report to us in the event of unauthorized use of your username and password or any breach of security as soon as you become aware of it. We reserve the right to require users to change their username and password if necessary for security purposes.
- All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you regularly access in order for email notifications to be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or a temporary email address, may be canceled without prior notice. We reserve the right to terminate these accounts in the event that a User is found to have multiple Danone Specialized Nutrition accounts, or if a non-Malaysian User pretends to be a User based in Malaysia, or otherwise interferes with any services in any way.
- Use of this Site is at your own risk. Danone Specialized Nutrition and/or its affiliates make no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, robustness, completeness of information and materials contained on this Site for any purpose and shall not be liable for any errors, omissions in the Content or any other information available, directly or indirectly, on this Site. Danone Specialized Nutrition or any party involved in creating, publishing or executing this Site shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages or loss, whether in contractual, negligence or tort, based on your access to or use of the Site and its Content including any Third Party Websites (as set forth below). This includes damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer hardware and/or devices. You agree to bear the loss, defend and protect Danone Specialized Nutrition from and against any claim, including but not limited to, defamation, privacy and intellectual property infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, all information contained on this Site is provided to you on an 'as is' basis and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied or otherwise to the extent permitted by law including warranty of business and eligibility for a specific purpose or absence of infringement.
- Copyright of this Site is the property of Danone Specialized Nutrition. Users may download the material for personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are protected. Copying, distributing, posting, printing, transferring or otherwise altering any portion of the Site for public or commercial purposes is not permitted without the prior written permission of Danone Specialized Nutrition. By submitting or posting any material on or to the Site, you have granted Danone Specialized Nutrition a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, sub-licensed, royalty-free license under your title and your intellectual property rights to use, reproduce, modify, adjust, print, translate, make derivative works of or display or distribute such material worldwide through the Site, or in any manner without any obligation to account to you. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any materials posted on this Site. This means that you (and not us) are solely responsible for the material presented including its authenticity, reliability, suitability and ensuring that it does not infringe on anyone's intellectual property or use it in the breach of any person's confidence.
- All trademarks, logos, characters or service marks (all “Trademarks”) appearing on the Site are either registered or unregistered or otherwise owned exclusively by Danone Specialized Nutrition. Nothing contained on this Site shall be construed as granting rights by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in or to the Trademark without the express written permission of Danone Specialized Nutrition. Your use of Trademarks and the Content of this Site, except as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, is not strictly prohibited. You are advised that Danone Specialized Nutrition will retain our intellectual property rights in all Trademarks, this Site and its Contents to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal sanctions.
- Various information, advice, suggestions, letters, messages, comments, posts, text, graphics, software, music, audio, pictures, videos, data, samples and other materials (collectively "Content") are available in and through this page. Some of the Content is provided by Danone Specialized Nutrition and others are provided by Users, such as the views and opinions of Users through questions and answers. Danone Specialized Nutrition strives to ensure that the Content we prepare and provide on the Site is accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee or be liable for its accuracy, integrity, quality, completeness and specificity, or that it may be objectionable to you, in Content provided by us or any User.
- The image of the person or place displayed on the Site is owned by, or used by, Danone Specialized Nutrition. Your use of these images is prohibited except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission on this page. Misuse of images may violate copyright, trademark and/or publicity laws as well as the rules and regulations of the communications.
- If you wish to bring to our attention any unlawful activity on Content posted by other Users or that is available on this Site and would like to report a complaint to us, please use the 'report abuse' link found at pages containing Content provided by Users.
- The Content displayed on this Site or provided by our Careline staff is not intended as nor is Danone Specialized Nutrition providing any medical, counseling, legal or other professional services or advice. The Content on this Site or provided by our Careline staff is for informational purposes and not as medical or healthcare advice or replacement of professional advice regarding specific circumstances or questions regarding a medical condition or legal issue. Always consult your family doctor, pediatrician or other healthcare professionals before starting any new treatment.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition advises that you do not disclose any personal information about yourself or others (for example: telephone numbers, mailing addresses, home or e-mail addresses, or any information that allows you to be identified), in any Danone Specialized Nutrition community. Danone Specialized Nutrition will not be liable for any circumstances or consequences arising from personal information disclosed by you voluntarily. Although Danone Specialized Nutrition takes all reasonable and reasonable steps to protect your personal information, Danone Specialized Nutrition cannot guarantee that any transmission of your personal data over the internet is 100% secure and Danone Specialized Nutrition reserves the right to waive any liability for any loss held in the event that personal information is stolen, hacked, lost or damaged due to an accident or other methods.
- This Site may contain links to other third-party web sites (“Third-Party Websites”). Danone Specialized Nutrition will not be responsible for the Content or credibility of Third-Party Websites or other reviews of Third-Party Websites. Links provided to Third-Party Websites are not considered endorsement by Danone Specialized Nutrition. Access to any linked Third-Party Website is at your own risk. Danone Specialized Nutrition advises you to be careful when you leave our Site and to read the terms and conditions on Third Party Websites. These Terms and Conditions are subject only to the information obtained by Danone Specialized Nutrition on this Site. Hyperlinking to this Site, in any way, is not permitted without the written permission of Danone Specialized Nutrition.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition makes no representations or warranties that this Site or any other Third-Party Website linked to us may be obtained or accessed from time to time, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition reserves the right to change or delete Content from this Site at any time without prior notice. The information displayed on this Site may contain typographical or technical inaccuracies. The information may be updated from time to time. Danone Specialized Nutrition may make improvements and/or changes to the products described herein at any time and from time to time.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition may, at any time, change these Terms and Conditions by updating this page. You are bound by these changes and as such, should visit this page from time to time to understand the latest Terms and Conditions.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition reserves the right to terminate or restrict the access of certain individuals to the Site, or to prevent access from certain Internet addresses to the Site, at any time, without giving any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any dispute shall be brought to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
'Live Chat' & Customer Careline
- During your 'chat', you can request a transcript of the conversation by pressing the printer icon or envelope located at the top of the 'chat' window.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition and its affiliates will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising from advice obtained through “Live Chat” or community sharing. For all specific medical advice, it is advisable to consult your own doctor or health advisor.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition will keep the transcript of every 'chat' run through “Live Chat”. This transcript will be retained for 24 months by Danone Specialized Nutrition and will be used as a training and quality assessment and in the event that a customer complains about the “Live Chat” service.
- All “Live Chat” conversations will be conducted through a secure and confidential channel between the “caller” and Danone Specialized Nutrition, unless express permission is given by the “caller”.
- In addition, when you use "Live Chat", please do not post any material that is unlawful, threatening, contains defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that may constitute or promotes conduct that is considered a criminal offense or violates any law.
Milnutri™ Sure SOS Smart Watch and Electric Motor Car Redemption Promotion
Please click here for the list of participating outlets.
- Milnutri™ Sure SOS Smart Watch and Electric Motor Car Redemption ("Promotion") is organized by Danone Specialized Nutrition (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Danone Dumex (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.) ("Organizer"). By participating and entering this Promotion, you ("Participant") agree:
- to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein ("Terms and Conditions");
- to the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the privacy notice at the following link: http://www.milnutri.com.my/privacy-policy; and
- that all matters relating to this Promotion are final and binding on all participants of this Promotion, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Promotion starts on 1st May 2021 and ends on 31st May 2021 ("Promotion Period"). All redemption entries must be received by 31st May 2021. Only original receipts dated between 1st May 2021 to 31st May 2021 ("Proof of Purchase") are valid for redemption. Proof of Purchase must be used once only. Any late entries or entries with Proof of Purchase dated not within the stated Promotion Period will not be entertained.
- Promotion is only valid for purchases of any Milnutri™ Sure. Eligible participants with a minimum purchase of any RM500 and above or RM1388 and above worth of any MILNUTRI™ SURE product at any participating outlet. Each Participant is entitled to redeem either one (1) SOS Smart Watch or Electric Motor Car only. SOS Smart Watch is only eligible for redemption by Participants with a minimum purchase of RM500 and above worth of any Milnutri™ Sure product. Electric Motor Car is only eligible for redemption by Participants with minimum purchase of RM1388 and above worth of any Milnutri™ Sure product. Electric Motor Car is suitable for children of ages 3-6 years old and under 45kg. All purchases must be made in a single (1) or a combined maximum of five (5) receipts at the same participating outlet. While stocks last. Pictures of the SOS Smart Watch and Electric Motor Car are for illustration purposes only. All Redemption Items are limited to products that are purchased from participating outlets within Malaysia only ("Participating Outlets") during the Promotion Period.
- How to redeem:-
- Purchase RM500 and above or RM1388 and above worth of any MILNUTRI™ SURE product at any participating outlet
- Fill up the redemption form available at the participating outlet <SOS Smart Watch/Electric Motor Car / Participant Name / Contact Number> and attach a picture of the original receipt(s)
- Collect your SOS Smart Watch or Electric Motor Car at the participating outlet
- The Organizer, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Promotion, including their directors, officers and agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Promotion; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Promotion and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Promotion and usage of the Redemption Items.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any default or loss suffered by any party due to natural disaster, war, riot, strike, industrial action, epidemic, pandemic, government restrictions or such other government actions, fire, flood, storm, technical failure or any event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer.
- The Organizer at its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to reject any entry that is wrong, incomplete, unclear, damaged, torn, soiled, late, with wrong or insufficient Proof of Purchase. Any entry containing elements of allegations or defamation, involving the misrepresentation, infringing (or may be infringing) any copyright, trademark, or any intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any entity, both for survival and for the deceased (including privacy rights, publicity or fraudulent images) will be disqualified automatically.
- The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, reject or disqualify, without limitation, any entry with element of violation of the Health Ministry's Code of Ethics in Marketing Infant Food and Related Products.
- The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative item of an equivalent value without prior notice. Any representations and warranties including but not limited to quality assurance, trade or eligibility of the Redemption Item are exempted from the Organizer.
- The participant is responsible for all risks, liabilities, damages or claims caused by the use of the Redemption Item or by his/her participation in this Promotion. All expenses incurred to participate in this Promotion are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- By participating and/or accepting and/or using any of the Redemption Item(s), the participant agrees to release liability of the Organizer, all its business partners and other parties relating to this Promotion, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from any claim, prosecution, judgment, damage or loss.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the participant agrees to waive any right against the Organizer and/or officers, employees, representatives and/or designated agents (including suppliers or any third party) in respect of loss or damage arising from the use of the Redemption Item or from the participation in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, the participant agrees and has given the Organizer the rights to use his/her name, address, photograph, particulars, documents and information for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation including, without limitation to any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Promotion.
- All entry forms and Proof of Purchases submitted for the Promotion will be the property of the Organizer.
- Processing of Personal Data.
- By participating in this Promotion, each participant consents to the Organizer's collection, use and processing of the personal data provided by the participant, which includes participant’s name, NRIC, address, email address, contact details, and any information which may identify the Participant (collectively, "Personal Data") for the purposes relating to the Promotion as specified in these terms and conditions ("Purpose").
- The Organizer may transfer personal information (including but not limited to, name, address, contact numbers, IC numbers) to service provider(s) for the purposes of administering the Promotion and contacting participants, solely for this Promotion only. The participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organizer. Such requests can be made via email to the Organizer at Careline@milnutri.com.my. For full details of the Organizer's privacy notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, the participant may refer to http://www.milnutri.com.my/privacy-policy.
- Please note that it will be necessary for the Organizer to process the Personal Data for the Purpose, without which the Organizers may not be able to accept and/or process the Participant's entry.
- The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the Terms and Conditions with the notification on https://www.milnutri.com.my or in any other manner.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion with the notification on https://www.milnutri.com.my or in any other manner. The Participant shall not make any claim or compensation from the Organizer for any losses incurred.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition may provide free start-up kits and/or samples for certain products from time to time through the Site.
- Free start-up kits and/or samples are only offered to Malaysian citizens with a valid local Malaysian address.
- No purchase is required.
- Applicants must provide the information as required in the request form and agree to the terms and conditions for eligibility for the free startup kit and/or sample. Danone Specialized Nutrition reserves the right to verify the information provided by the applicant and request it as proof of identity of the applicant. Danone Specialized Nutrition reserves the right to cancel the incomplete application request form.
- Each eligible applicant may request one (1) free starting kit and/or one (1) sample product only. Repeat requests by applicants for the same free start kit and/or sample product will be automatically canceled.
- The free initial kit and/or sample requested will be sent to the applicant within two to three (2-3) weeks after Danone Specialized Nutrition receives the complete request form. The length of time for delivery of the free starting kit and/or sample is subject to the geographical location of the applicant.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition shall not be liable to replace any damaged, lost, destroyed and/or stolen startup/sample kits, for any damage, loss resulting from the delivery, omission or error of the applicant. Any replacement of the free starting kit and/or sample is subject to stock availability.
- Each applicant shall be solely responsible for any injuries, accidents or claims arising from the participation of this offer.
- Each applicant agrees not to harm, defend and indemnify Danone Specialized Nutrition (including its affiliates and subsidiaries) from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and liabilities arising from as a result of the inclusion of this free startup kit and/or sample.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, interruptions, communications failures and/or failures regarding computer systems, telephone lines, servers ("servers"), online providers ("online providers"), service providers (" service provider ”), the Internet and/or the Page.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition reserves the right to change, add to or delete any of the terms and conditions relating to the free startup kit and/or sample offered at any time in its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice and may in its absolute discretion revoke, modify, repair, delete and/or suspend any free startup kit and/or sample without prior notice.
- This promotion is valid for purchase of 1.2kg Milnutri Sure at selected participating stores only.
- Promotion period is from 1st September 2020 to 30th September 2020.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserve the rights to change any of the terms and conditions of this promotion without any notification.
Reasonable Code of Conduct
- We do not control, filter or edit any Content provided by Users where it is posted to or from or available on our Site. However, we have the right, but are not obligated, in its sole and absolute discretion, to filter, edit, refuse to accept or remove or amend any Content that has been transmitted to, from, through or transmitted to this Site by the User.
- In return for Danone Specialized Nutrition using your contribution to this Site, you warrant that it is your own original, non-defamatory and non-lawful contribution to Malaysian law, that you have the right to grant Danone Specialized Nutrition the right to use it without any compensation, and you have the consent of anyone identified in your contribution or the parent/guardian's consent if they are 18 years of age or older.
- You are not permitted to use this Site, or any of our services, for any unlawful purpose, libel, defect, damage, abuse, or infringement of any person's privacy or in any way disparage under general law. In particular, you are not allowed to post anything, in our opinion, that could damage our business or otherwise harm other Users. You must ensure that you do not transmit to, from, through or post to this Site any Content that contains malicious software or files, which interferes with or causes the intent to damage or impair the functioning of computer or telecommunications equipment. You may not do anything that may interfere with the operation of this Site and its services, as well as anything that may interfere with the use and benefit of this Site and our services by other Users. Except as expressly permitted by us, you are not authorized to use this Site to conduct or manage any commercial activity of any kind.
- Danone Specialized Nutrition has established the following Community Rules so that Users can enjoy our Site fully. These Community Rules aims to protect all Users by ensuring that all communications are safe and accessible to everyone.
- Please make sure all your donations are reasonable and courteous.
- No disturbing, abusive, threatening behavior: contributions must be constructive and polite, have no malicious intent or are intended to cause harm.
- No Content that is illegal or offensive: illegal, harassing, defamatory, libelous, threatening, damaging, obscene, indecent, sexual, racial and religious or otherwise offensive is not allowed.
- If you use multiple sign-ins with the intent of disrupting your community or Site or otherwise annoying other Users, we may take action on your accounts.
- Practice patience: consumers may be of all ages and abilities.
- When expressing your opinion, please be aware of the impact it may have on others who may be online at that time.
- This is a website from Malaysia. Please make sure your submission is in English, Malay or Chinese so that they can be understood by all members and our moderators.
- We welcome suggestions for products, books, web addresses or other materials that you find helpful in your experience. However, we will take action on donations that we consider to be advertising, or the promotion of materials and websites that are deemed inappropriate (obscene, abusive, etc.) or for continued commercial purposes. Danone Specialized Nutrition will not be responsible for Content with such suggestions.
- Commercial messages and messages from businesses and organizations are not allowed. Our Forum is for parents and prospective parents and not a channel for marketing or sales purposes to our Users. Please ensure that any product recommendations provided are from your personal experience and do not include endorsement or marketing for commercial purposes where you receive a benefit, in the form of money or not.
- No impersonation.
- No inappropriate username (obscene, abusive, etc).
- Milnutri Community Moderator may send, interrupt, edit or delete messages from time to time.
- We welcome both positive and negative feedback, but please make sure your comments are in line with the Milnutri Community Rules. If you regularly post personal or offensive comments about the public or companies, it is considered a nuisance. We have the right to take action against those responsible or to assist such persons or companies in taking action against those responsible.
- To ensure you get the right information, our advisors will be participating in the Milnutri Community once in a while.
- Please note: Our Milnutri community may contain comments and discussions by experts on baby milk and bottle feeding. All opinions expressed are from individuals who use the Site and are not affiliated with Danone Specialized Nutrition.
- Alert, the Milnutri Community may provide comments and discussions by members regarding formula milk and bottle feeding. Any comments and opinions expressed by individuals or users using this Site are not related to Danone Specialized Nutrition.
- Be careful, and remember when online, that people may not be what he or she says. Anyone with Internet access can gain access to our Site.
- Be very careful when giving your personal information. This includes names, addresses, phone numbers, mobile numbers, personal e-mail addresses, pictures, etc.
- Be careful when you meet individuals you only contact online. If you want to meet them, go to the public during the day. To ensure your own safety, tell others where and when you meet, or ask others to accompany you, at least for the first time.
- If you fail to comply with these Milnutri Community Rules, you will receive an email stating why your donation was withdrawn. This email will also contain a warning stating failure to comply with Milnutri Community Rules will result in action taken against your account or accounts. This may result in the relevant account or accounts being subjected to pre-moderation or your suspension (temporarily or permanently) from joining the Milnutri Community.
The Milnutri Community Rules above are not final, and we reserve the right to update these rules from time to time without prior notice.
Contact us on 1800 38 1038 (Malaysia) or +673 239 5825 (Brunei) if you have any inquiry or statement about these Terms and Conditions.